Retargeting/ Remarketing

Believe it or not! There are a lot of window shoppers across the internet. Bring them back to your website with efficient retargeting. Let’s help you do it the correct way.

At the first instance, around 1 to 3 % of shoppers pass through the final conversion funnel. But to boost your business, you also need the remaining 97%, and retargeting, which transforms Window shoppers to buyers, is an essential tool to achieve that. Our powerful remarketing services include keeping track of your site visitors along with display remarketing, wherein banner images are retargeted, when your visitors access other websites as they surf the internet. In order to give your brand the requisite exposure on a repeated basis, we also indulge in Instagram and Facebook retargeting.

Our years of experience as a digital marketing company has revealed that repeated exposure leads to easy recall and consequent brand awareness. Retargeting is an extremely result-oriented marketing tool since it focuses on people who are already familiar with your brand and have shown interest in it. Apart from tailoring the retargeting marketing through visitor segmentation, we also design banner ads with logo text and professional image. Our remarketing services can give you an edge in a number of ways.

  • With retargeting, you can stay in touch with people who have shown interest in your products and services. Repeated targeting can help you easily get recalled.
  • Retargeting is a great online strategy for cross selling and up selling of related products to interested clients.
  • Prospective customers can be reached a number of times, daily, weekly as well as monthly, as per your business goals. In combination with Google AdWords, retargeting can lead to remarkable results.
  • We help you track and analyze the results of your retargeting marketing campaigns, through determining which messages or banners are delivering the maximum number of leads.

Request a complimentary strategy session

 
captcha


Simple Routes to Improve Ad Results and Strengthen Brand Nam
Businesses spend a noteworthy amount of time and cash on publicity and advertisement of their brand, goods or services. Even
A Glimpse at How Successful Businesses Dominate the Digital
Most modern-day consumers research the products they buy or the services they acquire on the internet before making their fin
The Route to Social Entrepreneurship on a Shoestring Budget
A new buzzword about town in these times is social entrepreneurship, with an increasing number of social entrepreneurs adopti
The Secret to Push Up Your Business with Push Campaigns
In this age, it is natural for businesses to opt for online marketing campaigns, especially under the continual guidance of a

Recent Clients
JUST SOME OF OUR CLIENTS